Saturday, August 1, 2009

Muggy

I forgot how humid summer can be. Jeeze I haven't posted one of these things in a while. I don't know why, I sure as hell have a lot of things to say. Yesterday I got a letter from the 4C's. It was an acceptance letter, and I start in the fall. I'm excited, but still nervous.

Right now I'm watching the old Ben and Jerry cartoons. I love watching old cartoons. New cartoons, these days, are terrible. Well, not ALL of them, but the majority of them are awful.
Terrible designs, choppy plots, cheap over seas animation, annoying voices, are a few things wrong with cartoons these days. Plus the lack of imagination. Corperations are just out to make a petty buck and are too worried with that that they don't know how to make a good cartoon. Speaking of cartoons, I'm working on one right now, but it's coming along fairly slowly, I'll post a trailer or something soon.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 4Cs acceptance. What classes will you be taking?

    ReplyDelete