Sunday, August 9, 2009

Actual Labor!

Mowing lawns is pretty repetitive and simple, but it's not a bad source of income. With a job on top of my weekly mowing gigs I would be set. I actually enjoy mowing lawns, it feels more like an enjoyable workout than actual labor, and I get to listen to whatever I want, which is usually Immortal Technique, or Jedi Mind Tricks. Going around looking for new costumers can be sort of a let down, but I tend to find the right people to talk to and the right time. I'm currently saving up for, well... ideally a car, but first I need my permit and then I would need my licence, but anyways, that's beside the point.



I'm working on a new comic called: "Forests of Drundor." It's a fantasy comic/shortgraphicnovel that will be able to be purchaced upon completion, but you can also read it on this blog for free, I'll release each page as an individual blog post.



Here's the cover art:


No comments:

Post a Comment