Sunday, June 7, 2009

Clouds and Foliage!

























Today I went for a walk in the woods. Nature can be so tranquil that you can’t help but forget about the worries of the world, and just take time to appreciate the beautiful landscapes around you. It gave me a good opportunity to take some nice photographs. I don’t have much experience with photography, but practice can’t hurt. My mom came with me and we talked about stuff. Like clouds and foliage, my mother has a lot of wisdom and a very vast vocabulary because she reads so much. She can be a slow walker sometimes so I took the time to walk slowly.

I woke up late today but the weather today was fantastic. This Tuesday I have a graduation ceremony for passing the G.E.D, I passed it the first time, but it wasn’t very hard. It was mostly common knowledge, or the answer is given to you, except for math, which I just barely passed.


Here are the pictures I mentioned:

















































































2 comments:

  1. Hi Devin, I love your Blog. Now I feel that I am getting to know you again after 3 1/2 years away. Love, Granny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I came across your blog quite by accident and really enjoyed it. I especially liked the entry about the walk in the woods with your mom. Stuff like that will stay with you your whole life while the rest falls away. Very cool post and some great pix.

    ReplyDelete