Friday, January 29, 2010

Cat Vs Bear



^That cats my hero. Well other than my cat, she's the best.
I haven't posted in a while. I've been pretty busy. (kind of)
I started college just a few days ago, and that's cool.
I like it so far because it seems pretty laid back
and the people all seem mature and nice. (not like high school)

I've also been working on that movie I mentioned in the last post,
I've already finished the rough draft and am working on the final draft
as we speak. I almost finished all the concept art also,
and all that's left after that is story boarding, finding voice actors,
voice acting myself, and then finally... animating.
It's a long process indeed.

I expect to have a trailer/promo by summer and it will be
done in December. Why December? Because this is all for
(that's not true this is for me) a contest that is being held on mindstage
The whole point of the contest is to take a year,
and actually make something meaningful, worthwhile,
and take the time to complete it the way you like it.
(unlike rushing my animations)

No comments:

Post a Comment