Monday, December 21, 2009

Mind Stage!

What is Mind Stage you might ask?
Well Mind Stage is a great community of
artists and creative minds, who get together
in one place, share art and critique others
as well. Not only that but the people their are great,
almost everyone is extremely talented and love to
create work for others to enjoy. It's really a great
site, you could jump in no problem and feel
right at home. Although courtesy is encouraged.
MindStage!

In other news, Dell, my uncle, decided to
dedicate a whole blog post just for me! I feel honored!
His blog is great, really great and interesting.
You should totally check him out.
Unreliable Narrator(dell's blog)

In other, other news, I finished my Short Film,
called "Robin" Which I made for my mother for her birthday.
She really liked it and I'm happy she did. I worked
pretty hard on it, and if I can say it with out sounding smug,
I think it's the best thing I have made so far.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here's a link to it:
Robin (A Short Film)

2 comments:

  1. The Robin movie was great, Devin! Would love to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy ^_^ more coming soon, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete